Colorist Commentary

Friday, September 22, 2006

Take a look at that plane, huh? Woot!

When I first got the inks for the emperor's plane, I thought both "YAY hahaha! Lookit that!" and "Ohmygod this is going to be such a pain in the ass". And it was a pain in the ass, but I'm pleased with the color scheme I picked out.

It just reminds me of Yellow Submarine and John Lennon's Rolls Royce, haha. Wouldn't that be cool to have a poster of? Or, or, ooh, a paper glider kit thing? :D

This goes on my list of "things that would make really cool collectible action figures from". The other main one would be the rangers with their bikes... heee.

1 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, Blogger Derek A Benner said...

I'm not so sure a paper airplane would be sufficient. A poster would be great. So would a three-view of the plane's paint scheme so it could be made into an R/C flying model.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home